|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS/ ASTM / ROHS / REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs per kraft paper bag,17 tons for one FCL.|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||CAS No.:||9063-38-1|
|Other Names:||Na CMS||MF:||[C6H7O2(OH)2CH2COONa]n|
|Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Paper Chemical，Petroleum Additives,Tedxtile Auxiliary,Water Treatment Chemicals|
inkjet coating spray,
inkjet paper coating
CMS NA Carboxymethyl Starch Sodium Manufacturer direct Supply
CMS NA Carboxymethyl Starch Sodium Inkjet Receptive Coating 9063-38-1
Sodium carboxymethyl starch (CMS)
1. In the textile printing industry, sodium alginate could be replaced wholly or partially by CMS as printing paste. After printing the fabrics have clear outline, saturated color, smooth line, good permeability and soft handfeel.
2. In the textile industry, polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) could be replaced by CMS to use in the warp sizing. The paste has great thermal stability, flowability, permeability, film-forming property, abrasion performance and cohesiveness.
3. In the paper industry, Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) can be replaced by CMS as stabilizer and additive in the paste. It could make the paper lustrous, improve the print performance and strengthen the toughness and abrasion performance because of its thickening effect. It also can be used in the surface sizing in the paper and improve the dry and wet strength, ink absorption, oil and water resistance.
4. In the building materials industry, CMC can be replaced wholly or partially by CMS. It could be used as wallpaper glue, putty gum, emulsion paint, thickner and decoration adhesive, etc. It also can be used directly as an additive in the drymixed mortar. It has some characteristics such as quickly dissolution in the water, strong cohesiveness, favorable dispersibility, integrity, permeability, flowability, thickening property and water-retaining property.
5. In the oilfield development industry, it could be used as mud stabilizer and fluid loss additive in the natural polymer oil drilling fluid. It has great thermal stability, fluid loss property and biogradability. It is also favorable to protect the hydrocarbon reservoir.
6. In other fine chemistry industry, it could be used as thickener, stabilizer, suspending agent, film-forming agent, emulsifier, filter and excipient, etc.
7. In agriculture, landscaping, prevent and control desertification industry, it could be regarded as seed pelleting agent, water-retention agent and sand-fixing agent. Because of its biogradability, it is no harm to the environment.
8. This product is not only easy to use and good compatibility with other agents but also high performance/price ratio. The production cost is significantly lowered and CMS is a new generation of green “Monosodium Glutamate”.
|Name of index||Low viscosity||Medium viscosity||High viscosity|
|Appearance||Light yellow or white||Light yellow or white||Light yellow or white|
|Loss on drying (%)||≤ 12||≤ 12||≤ 12|
|Degree of substitution (DS)||≥ 0.8||≥ 0.8||≥ 0.8|
|Viscosity (mPa.s, 4% solution)||≤ 10000||10000-15000||≥ 15000|
|Undissolved substance (%)||≤ 0.5|
|1||Manufacturer of CMC with 20 years experience.|
|3||Experts' service for after-sales.|
|4||High quality competitive price|
Contact Person: Mr. Don