|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20kgs/cardboard box lined with double PE bags.|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||500Ton Per Month|
|Color:||White Or Light Yellow Powder||Application:||Antimicrobial Powder Coating|
|Method:||One Shot System||Purity:||≥99%|
|Type:||Pure Polyester/TGIC; Pure Polyester/Primid||Solid Content（%）:||≥90%|
matt powder coating,
silica matting agent
Matt Hardener Used For Antimicrobial Powder Coating/Antimicrobial Powder Paint
· Our “Antimicrobial Powder Coating”provides protection against a broad spectrum of micro-organisms, such as AFT, Penicillium,citrinum, etc.
· The cured film exhibits enhanced resistance to bacteria and fungi growth
· Excellent mechanical properties and corrosion resistance
· Good flow and leveling properties
· High temperature stability and excellent color retention
· Suitable for both exterior and interior applications
· Chemistry: Epoxy Polyester/Polyester / Polyurethane
· Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
· Specific gravity: 1.4-1.7g/cm3 up to colors
· Curing schedule (object temp.): 180°C/10-15minutes; 200°C/6-10minutes
· Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 30°C(open boxes must be resealed tightly)
· Shelf life: 12months
· Domestic appliances: refrigerators, air blown humidifiers and washing machines etc.
· Sanitation: Kitchenware, bathroom wears, dish washers and shopping carts etc.
· Furniture industry: Steel shelving, storage cabinets and trays etc.
· Healthcare: Hospitals Instrument trays, sterilization equipment, cabinets etc.
· Food equipment: Serving trays, display cases, food processing equipment etc.
SUBSTRATES AND PRE-TREATMENT
Applied to the following substrates after the appropriate cleaning and conversion coating.
· Ferrous metals(cold rolled steel, cast iron etc.): Iron or zinc phosphatation
· Zinc surfaces(galvanized steel, zinc alloy) : Chromatation or zinc phosphatation
· Aluminum alloys : Chromatation
· Should be stored under dry conditions with good ventilation at a temperature not exceeding 30 C.
· Storage period recommended should not exceed 6 months, in case exceeding 6 months without affecting their free flowing properties, the powder will still have optimal characteristics.
· Should be protected from excessive heat, humidity, water and contamination with foreign materials such as powder, dust, dirt, etc.
· Any leftover powder should be kept in an appropriate area that is cool and dry. Do not expose to the air too long as the powder properties may deteriorate with the moisture.
Contact Person: Mr. Don