|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20kg/bag, white paper bag or composite kraft paper bag(inside with PE plastics bag).|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton Per Month|
|Name:||Magnesium Stearate||Molecular Formula:||Mg (C17H35COO)2|
|Color:||White Coloured Powder||CAS No:||557-05-1|
|EINECS No:||209-151-9||Fineness:||800 Mesh|
|Application:||PVC Thermal Stabilizers||Zinc Oxide（%）:||13-15|
Water-Based Zinc Stearate Powder For Water-Based Paints And Wood Industry To Improve The Surface Smoothness
Water-based zinc stearate
|Particle size||Purity||Solid material||Free fatty acid||PH||Specific gravity||Viscosity||Appearance|
|≤5μm||≥93||≤40%||≤0.5%||7~8||1.05~1..15||≤4#cup 50s||White milky emulsion|
Physical and Chemical Properties
White fine powder, soapy, non-toxic, specific gravity of 1.095, insoluble in water, but soluble in organic solvent like hot ethanol, benzene and turpentine etc. It will absorb moisture in air and decompound into stearate and zinc when meeting strong acid.
1. For water-based paints and wood industry, to improve the surface smoothness, mechanical polishing to avoid the temperature rise, and have a extinction effect
2. It can be used for water-based paint, improve resistance to water permeability in coating, and improve hand feel in high PVC coatings.
3. It can be used for ink, to prevent adhesion between printing materials.
4. It can be used as putty to improve the softening coefficient.
5. It can be used for cement mortar and concrete to improve the hydrophobic.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Details: In net 20kg kraft bags. Keep it in airtight containers and dry, cool and dark place. Damp-proof, far from fire and no contact with corrosive matter.
Delivery Detail:1-10 working days after order confirmed.