|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS/ ASTM / ROHS / REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs per kraft paper bag,17 tons for one FCL.|
|Delivery Time:||7-10work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year|
|CAS No:||9004-32-4||Other Names:||Na CMC,sodium CMC|
Food Additive Grade Sodium carboxymethyl Cellulose(cmc) FVH6 FVH9 E466
CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, icings, dressings, instant noodles, etc.
1. Thickening: CMC can produce high viscosity at low concentration. It also acts as lubricant.
2. Water retention: CMC is a water binder, helps increase shelf life of food.
3. Suspending aid: CMC acts as emulsifier and suspension stabilizer, particularly in icings to control ice crystal size.
4. Film forming: CMC can produce a film on the surface of fried food, eg. instant noodle, and prevent absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
5. Chemical stability: CMC is resistant to heat, light, mold and commonly used chemicals.
6. Physiologically inert: CMC as a food additive has no caloric value and can not be metabolized.
7. Odorless, tasteless, non-toxic
. Carried Standard: GB1904-2005
|Food Grade CMC quality indicators|
Company of CMC with 20 years experience.
Experts' service for after-sales.
High quality competitive price