|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20kg/bag, white paper bag or composite kraft paper bag(inside with PE plastics bag).|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton Per Month|
|Name:||Zinc Stearate (octadecoic Acid Zinc)||Molecular Formula:||Zn(C17H35COO)2|
|Color:||White Coloured Powder||CAS No:||557-05-1|
|Synonyms:||Stearic Acid Zinc Salt||Fineness:||800 Mesh|
zinc stearate mold release,
zinc stearate dispersion
High Purity and Good Transparency Zinc Stearate Powder Used For Plastic
The product is adopted the newest international process for clean production, is energy saving and pollution-free during production process, with advantages of low free fatty acid, high purity and good transparence, excellent thermal stability and lubricating property.
Product quality technical indicator
Name: Zinc stearate(octadecoic acid zinc)
Molecular formula: Zn (C17H35COO)2
White fine powder, slippery feeling, combustible, non-toxic, density 1.095g/cm3, not dissolved in water or ethanol but dissolved in hot organic solvents and acids; A colloidal material is formed along with the degression of the temperature after dissolved in the organic solvents and it well be decomposed to stearic acid and Zinc salts when reacting with strong acids.
Properties and use instructions
1. For PVC hard products: used as stabilizer and lubricant agent, it can improve the gelation speed with the basic lead salt and lead soap.
2. For polyethylene and polypropylene: used as halogen absorbing agent, it can eliminate the bad effect of residual catalyst to the resins color and stabilizer in the resins.
3. For polyolefin fiber and plastic model products: used as lubricant and mold-releasing agent.
4. For rubber processing: used as mold-releasing and plasticizer agent, intensifier for lubricating grease, water-proof agent for textiles, flatting agent for paint chemical industry,etc.
5. Also can be used in food additive, feed additive and cosmetics.
Contact Person: Mr. Don