|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20kg/bag, white paper bag or composite kraft paper bag(inside with PE plastics bag).|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton Per Month|
|Name:||Zinc Stearate (octadecoic Acid Zinc)||Molecular Formula:||Zn(C17H35COO)2|
|Color:||White Coloured Powder||CAS No:||557-05-1|
|Synonyms:||Stearic Acid Zinc Salt||Fineness:||800 Mesh|
|Application:||PVC And Rubber Processing||Density G/L:||230-310|
zinc stearate mold release,
zinc oxide dusting powder
High Purity Calcium Stearate Zinc Stearate Powder Used For PVC And Rubber Processing
The product is adopted the newest international process for clean production, is energy saving and pollution-free during production process, with advantages of low free fatty acid, high purity and good transparence, excellent thermal stability and lubricating property.
Product quality technical indicator
Name: Calcium stearate
Molecular formula: Ca(C17H35COO)2
Properties and Applications
1.For PVC hard products: used as stabilizer and lubricant agent, it can improve the gelation speed with the basic ead salt and lead soap.
2. For polyethylene and polypropylene: used as halogen absorbing agent, it can eliminate the bad effect of residual catalyst to the resins color and stabilizer in the resins.
3. For polyolefin fiber and plastic model products: used as lubricant and mold-releasing agent.
4. For rubber processing: used as mold-releasing and plasticizer agent, intensifier for lubricating grease, water-proof agent for textiles, flatting agent for paint chemical industry,etc.
5. Also can be used in food additive, feed additive and cosmetics.
Packing, storage and transportation
1. 20kg/bag, white paper bag or composite kraft paper bag (inside with PE plastics bag).
2. Should storage and transport under shady, cool and ventilated environment; Avoid acid, alkali and corrosive substances.Keep it away from the humidity, hotness, fire and corrosion.
Contact Person: Mr. Don