|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS/ ASTM / ROHS / REACH|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25kgs per kraft paper bag,17 tons for one FCL.|
|Delivery Time:||7-10work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year|
|CAS No:||9004-32-4||Other Names:||Na CMC,sodium CMC|
inkjet coating spray,
inkjet paper coating
Food Additive Grade Sodium carboxymethyl Cellulose(cmc) FVH6 FVH9 E466
CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, icings, dressings, instant noodles, etc.
1. Thickening: CMC can produce high viscosity at low concentration. It also acts as lubricant.
2. Water retention: CMC is a water binder, helps increase shelf life of food.
3. Suspending aid: CMC acts as emulsifier and suspension stabilizer, particularly in icings to control ice crystal size.
4. Film forming: CMC can produce a film on the surface of fried food, eg. instant noodle, and prevent absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
5. Chemical stability: CMC is resistant to heat, light, mold and commonly used chemicals.
6. Physiologically inert: CMC as a food additive has no caloric value and can not be metabolized.
7. Odorless, tasteless, non-toxic
. Carried Standard: GB1904-2005
|Food Grade CMC quality indicators|
Company of CMC with 20 years experience.
Experts' service for after-sales.
High quality competitive price
Contact Person: Mr. Don